Tucker Gleason Leaving

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
His high school lost their coach to...Toledo. He's going to his high school coach. He wasn't encouraged to leave. He's pissed off that he didn't play and couldn't beat out someone with a noodle arm for whatever reason. And now, he gets a Toledo degree instead of Tech degree. Good thing Bank of Dad exists for him.
So how big were the football players that bullied you in high school?

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
This is a little over the top. Tucker hasn’t done anything to warrant this type of reaction. He’s been a class act and is just leaving for another opportunity.
This 100%. Kid just wants to play and transferring to his HS coach is a great opportunity. People on this board are very judgmental and think the only road to success in this world is a GT degree. I would be a hypocrite if I didnt mention I also used to think this way but it has been 30+ years in military and corporate world to make me realize not all roads go through Tech. A bright kid, which Gleason most certainly is, will have great opportunities at Toledo if he does well in the classroom. Also, being a starting QB may actually open a few more doors he wouldnt have had here, like grad transferring to an elite school, etc.