Typical Tech trap game this week

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
ive seen it over and over again... Tech finally going to break through and overlook “easy” opponent. Duke is a Tech and wake victory away from a bowl game. They are going to be tough. Meanwhile Tech beats vpi and looks forward to Uga. We better be ready to play. Duke will be.

I was wondering how long it would take the "t" word to show up. I think we've already had one this season (UVa). Going for two, you think?

We will not lose for lack of effort this week. If we lose it will require a Herculean effort from our opponent like UVA. This team knows what it needs to do.

I can't see us overlooking Duke. I think we will win comfortably, but if we don't, it will be because of fluky stuff or Duke just playing their best game of the season.

35077e55386a13c7879dfa3c1bd3314ca3c6181a.gif

The worst that could happen is absolutely nothing. This season will be defined by the result of the uga game.

This is precisely how I feel. I hope we beat Duke I don’t really give a öööö if we lose. After the UVA game, the uga game was the only thing left that could save this season.

We're not really good enough to have trap games.

Edit. Exactly SEB.

Those narrow games a single play from a different outcome completely change my perception of the quality of our tab

This would be an upset in our eyes, because we know this team is better than 5-4. However when you only have one more win than the team you're playing, there is just no way you can spin that to be a trap game.

anybody seen the weather forecast for gameday? I heard it was supposed to rain. Really????

It's not a trap game at all. The team wants to go to a bowl game, and they know that Duke is their most likely ticket to a bowl. Plus, Duke's beaten us twice in the last 13 years, which is more than usual, so we'll be on the lookout.

Back