U[sic]GA's Marshall and Scott-Wesley Out for Season

I concur. I think this game is more like '09 or '10 than '11 or '12. They're deep, but getting more and more depleted as the season goes on, and their defense just isn't very good. Murray has proven to be soft. If we can muster a hit or three on him, he'll start coughing up interceptions and fumbles. Regardless, I think we have a legitimate shot in this game as compared to the beginning of the season.

ha. hahahahahahha. This post amazes me. "legitimate shot". Most of their backups are better than our first stringers. The massive talent differential has been so obvious the last 2 years. They are gonna have gurley at full force who will most likely run for 170+ and murray will throw for well over 300 with at least 4 td's. I say 45-17 BEST case. 60% of bobby dodd will be red too because we will be 6-5 going into that game.

ha. hahahahahahha. This post amazes me. "legitimate shot". Most of their backups are better than our first stringers. The massive talent differential has been so obvious the last 2 years. They are gonna have gurley at full force who will most likely run for 170+ and murray will throw for well over 300 with at least 4 td's. I say 45-17 BEST case. 60% of bobby dodd will be red too because we will be 6-5 going into that game.

Your prediction has been noted

We will score more than 17 on them. They will score more than 38.

My guess is it's going to be close and heart wrenching. Just because it's Tech and she loves to crush souls. I'm predicting that we are going to salvage a good chunk of the rest of the season, go in on the cusp of 9 wins, UGA comes in having lost to UF (maybe someone else) and is now looking to salvage their season. Beats us by a TD or less on some crappy questionable play at the end. Ever the optimist I am...

Doesn't matter. All of their backups (and probably backups' backups) would start for GT.

Back