Uber after home game

Lyft is some kind of partner and were giving free or discounted rides earlier in the year. Not sure of the details but might be worth looking into if you want to save a few bucks.

how easy or difficult is it to get an Uber after a game at bds?

I would recommend taking Marta to Chamblee and taking Uber from there. Or, plan on walking several blocks from campus before you request.

I would recommend taking Marta to Chamblee and taking Uber from there. Or, plan on walking several blocks from campus before you request.
I'd recommend continuing to drink after the game and pass out in the bushes by the Bunger Henry building. You can catch an Uber the next morning when you wake up.

I've taken uber from GT hotel about 30-40 min after a game. Picked me right up at corner of Spring and 5th.

I'd recommend continuing to drink after the game and pass out in the bushes by the Bunger Henry building. You can catch an Uber the next morning when you wake up.

Who hasn’t passed out drunk in the bushes by the Bunger Henry Building? The trick is realizing where you are when you wake up.

I'm so far from Marta that it isn't worth it, I'd just take Marta all the way to North Ave otherwise. That was my go to when I lived in Brookhaven. I'm dropping my kids off with my parents and then meeting up with my buddy. Undecided method of transportation. Uber will be easy there, just not sure how annoying after.

Yeah, Lyft has some kind designated pickup spot or something in front of the Catholic Center. They have tents set up and stuff. I don't know what it's all about, but I've seen a lot of Lyft signs and stuff there after every game.

JRjr

I've never Uber'd from BDS, but I've done it from other large sporting venues with 40,000-plus people leaving an event. I've never had a problem.

It's been my experience that once you book your Uber, that driver will hunt you down like a dog. You just stand in one spot. They will find you.

I've never Uber'd from BDS, but I've done it from other large sporting venues with 40,000-plus people leaving an event. I've never had a problem.

It's been my experience that once you book your Uber, that driver will hunt you down like a dog. You just stand in one spot. They will find you.
I'm hunting on @daBuzz 's property when the economy circles the big drain in 11 or so years. I think they hunt cow down there though, not dog

Don't try to catch an Uber at the BP/Dunkin Donuts.

30+ min wait after the Clemson and Miami games.

Just grab MARTA train at North Avenue to one of the free park stations

Yeah, Lyft has some kind designated pickup spot or something in front of the Catholic Center. They have tents set up and stuff. I don't know what it's all about, but I've seen a lot of Lyft signs and stuff there after every game.

JRjr
traffic to/from the catholic center is more painful than the annual " the alter boy overnight party with the local priest"

I'd walk to Cypress Street Pints and Plates and order from there- you're clear of the traffic jam and on your way home faster.

Back