UGA and Auburn program comparison

Auburn sucks...Chizik sucks...this article is lame.

Georgia is having a terrible year and appears to have some major "coaching" problems, but lets get real. They have a WAAAY better coach.

Auburn is in for a seriously long haul fellas.

Go Tigers! I've never had any negative feelings toward Auburn...been to a couple of games there and the fans are pretty good compared to the rest of the SEC.

Auburn sucks...Chizik sucks...this article is lame.

Georgia is having a terrible year and appears to have some major "coaching" problems, but lets get real. They have a WAAAY better coach.

Auburn is in for a seriously long haul fellas.
Won't bother me--I HATE EM just a notch or so down from the nadlicker's--the hate meter has many SEC sh*** on it.

I don't know how bad Chizik is, but I doubt his entire gameplan going into a game against the #1 team in the country is to change his team's helmet and pant color.

Very much a class act vs ugag. Best away game experience over 30+ years. They won't be down long, whether Chizik works out or not.

Never liked Awbarn since the late 70's and early 80's they were as dirty as the early bowden fsu teams. lots of late hits.

Recruiting (per Rivals)
State of Alabama Top 10
Alabama 1, 2, 4, 8, 9
Auburn 3, 5, 6
Alabama 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9
Auburn ...
Alabama 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10
Auburn ...

Getting Dyer will probably be a huge pickup for Auburn, but as Georgia Tech gets stronger and begins to soak up more Atlanta talent and Alabama takes literally all of the talent out of the home state. Auburn is getting to the point where they are putting inferior athletes on the field. This can be overcome when you have smart players and a great coach, but Chizik has pretty much shown the opposite of that.

Never liked Awbarn since the late 70's and early 80's they were as dirty as the early bowden fsu teams. lots of late hits.

GBurdell: F*** your avatar... I was going to wear these pants tonight.

Back