Uga doing uga things

The Jacket

The Coat
They're cheating scum. They have always been and will always be cheating scum. Would be kinda neat if the NCAA gave a öööö and ever did anything about it. Like the death penalty, forever.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
öööö uga. I know they are cheating. Those ööööing bastards never get caught.

donsue

Flats Noob
They're cheating scum. They have always been and will always be cheating scum. Would be kinda neat if the NCAA gave a öööö and ever did anything about it. Like the death penalty, forever.
I live in N Florida and am in SW Ga a good bit. There is likely a lot of truth to this. I know UGA people who are friends with some of the bagmen. The fact that ESPN/NCAA continue to ignore these things from these programs tell you all you need to know

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Bill Curry had an interesting quote about the recruitment of Herschel Walker and as a new coach naively going into the Walker home believing he could convince them of the benefits of a Georgia Tech education. Curry never comes right out and says it, but the hint there is that you really needed a bit "extra" to get him. Not that he would have come to GT at that time anyway. We were in shambles.

Rumors at the time were both Clemson and UGAg were in a bidding war for him. Supposedly, Clemson paid for the house.

The Jacket

The Coat
Rumors at the time were both Clemson and UGAg were in a bidding war for him. Supposedly, Clemson paid for the house.
Considering what happened the following season, I'd say the world paid for the rest. Fortunately, in addition to being cheating scum, Georgia has also always been impossibly incompetent - the greatest failures of all sports history, true losers in the deepest corrupted chambers of their routinely shattered hearts - so it was just a one-time thing.