UGA fan crying during call-in.

Where is the face palm emoticon for a 4th repost on this subject?

Where's the original posted? I searched.... I tried....

I just... I love this clip. I love it, I love it, my daddy loved it.

Why would anyone have a problem with this being reposted? Shoot, we should have a whole page full of new threads on this absolute miracle of a gem! I want everyone's different angle on it. I would like artist renderings, clay models, balsa wood models, lego reenactments, a Harlem Shake version, ........ all on different threads!

Why would anyone have a problem with this being reposted? Shoot, we should have a whole page full of new threads on this absolute miracle of a gem! I want everyone's different angle on it. I would like artist renderings, clay models, balsa wood models, lego reenactments, a Harlem Shake version, ........ all on different threads!

Maybe we should auto-tune it and start a 5th thread?

I'll bet Miley Cyrus can even twerk to it.

So I guess this is the new

Picture+2.jpg

Not that I'm complaining.

Not to rain on the parade here, but this was also done by a Gamecock fan after a Clemson loss--thus a spoof. Sure it's possible this is really a Georgia fan, and I'm sure it's part of the narrative of this site that it must be. But it smacks of one of you guys (or one of our other rivals) playing a role. Is it really worthy of discussion one way or the other?

Not to rain on the parade here, but this was also done by a Gamecock fan after a Clemson loss--thus a spoof. Sure it's possible this is really a Georgia fan, and I'm sure it's part of the narrative of this site that it must be. But it smacks of one of you guys (or one of our other rivals) playing a role. Is it really worthy of discussion one way or the other?

If it is auto-tuned, then yes.. Absolutely yes.

Back