UGA fan crying during call-in.

The mole just outed himself.......ban

Not to rain on the parade here, but this was also done by a Gamecock fan after a Clemson loss--thus a spoof. Sure it's possible this is really a Georgia fan, and I'm sure it's part of the narrative of this site that it must be. But it smacks of one of you guys (or one of our other rivals) playing a role. Is it really worthy of discussion one way or the other?

:tylerinatlanta:

Not to rain on the parade here, but this was also done by a Gamecock fan after a Clemson loss--thus a spoof. Sure it's possible this is really a Georgia fan, and I'm sure it's part of the narrative of this site that it must be. But it smacks of one of you guys (or one of our other rivals) playing a role. Is it really worthy of discussion one way or the other?

You should know us better by now
:bigcry:

Dwight-Schrute-False.jpg

Clemson hasn't beaten South Carolina.

Not to rain on the parade here, but this was also done by a Gamecock fan after a Clemson loss--thus a spoof.

When? 2008? You seriously want me to believe someone's got tape of the same guy calling into a talk radio show five years ago pulling the same act?

Nope. Not buying it. Someone made that up on a dwag board and you believed it, without checking A) whether Clemson had played SC this year, and B) when the last time Clemson beat SC was.

suchap_zps77108675.gif

When? 2008? You seriously want me to believe someone's got tape of the same guy calling into a talk radio show five years ago pulling the same act?

Nope. Not buying it. Someone made that up on a dwag board and you believed it, without checking A) whether Clemson had played SC this year, and B) when the last time Clemson beat SC was.

LOL fellas, I'm pretty sure that he's saying a Gamecock fan made a video like this, after Clemson lost to USCe. Which makes way more sense when he's implying that a GT fan did this posing as a butt-hurt Ugag fan.

LOL fellas, I'm pretty sure that he's saying a Gamecock fan made a video like this, after Clemson lost to USCe. Which makes way more sense when he's implying that a GT fan did this posing as a butt-hurt Ugag fan.
Clemson / South Carolina is the last game of the season for both teams....

Don't make excuses for him. He's a bad person and should be treated as such.

While we're throwing out wild conspiracy theories (because noone would believe an inbred redneck UGA fan would call in and sound exactly like bigcry in Atlanta), what if the crappy radio show planted the caller trying gain attention for themselves...

I showed it to my sis who is a ugay grad, she was about to fall out of her chair laughing!

"I don't know who we gon replace him with man our hole season is gone man, how we gon face south Carolina now?" :hsughcry: :rotfl::lol:

Ha ha. UGA fans are so ashamed of Tyler that they're inventing conspiracy theories to deny it happened. Can't wait to hear Suxondawg try to explain away the next embarrassment.

For some reason when I listen to this guy when he starts crying, I get an image of Farva from Super Troopers when he starts crying at the end of the movie when he switched to being a local popo lol!

Back