UGA fans are so classless

05GTCorndog

Staff member
Here are a few of the quotes that were compiled from their own fanbase talking about their injured QB. I think their own fans are harder on him than we have been.

Check out this tweet to Murray's mom:

GoodRiddance_zps6ef01003.png

Directly taken from the Dawg Rant:

Crispy UGA
frick that dude, I hope his family members are all paralyzed in a freak thanksgiving accident

NCDawg
Total douche bag

RedandBlackAttack
His frontal lobe is obviously defective...I'm not joking...he may be a few neural synapses away from murdering his own mother...sick POS

Jefferson Dawg
Murray sucks!!.....Georgia Fans are content with mediocrity!!........

UGA fans make me sick.

this is why I didn't go to grad school there
well that and also because I'm not retarted

Posted by SlawDawg at 11:40 a.m. Nov. 24, 2013 Report Abuse

Murray was just padding his stats against a bad Kentucky team.....this serves his right. He has been our QB for about 6 years now and enough is enough. He never could win the big game. He was all about himself and did not care about any of his team mates. Now that Mason Hudson can finally take the rains of the team we can win the SEC and play for a National Champiunship.

Posted by SlawDawg at 11:40 a.m. Nov. 24, 2013 Report Abuse

Murray was just padding his stats against a bad Kentucky team.....this serves his right.

Actually I heard he was torn between being in the game and coming out.

Someone who has already bothered to create accounts at the various dwag boards needs to post this there.

UGAG fans sent Death Threats to Terrence Edwards after he dropped
a sure TD pass vs Gators in 2002. Cost UGAG the game.

UGAG fans can go F themselves.

If I remember they got a highway billboard sign for poor Terrence. Don't remember what it said......

well yeah...but what did the white text say?

'Thanks Terrence For 4 seasons of missing our absurdly unrealistic preseason expectations. We wish you Great pain for all of your remainingYears ... The No.1 WRetched useless asshole in UGA History -- The Fans.''

Entirely a classy bunch.

Back