uga is a racist institution

This is small potatoes compared to the game in Jacksonville vs UF when Quincy was struggling and the faithful were in full blown klan mode.
This, the above, their fb grad rates, and simply walking around the campus on game day and looking at the stickers on the pick-ups, should convince the parents of the recruits to seek opportunity elsewhere, but sadly they don't.
Quincy should've known what he was getting into after screwing us over.

I thought this thread was about the UGA commit calling an Asian kid ching-chong during his livestream of the NFL draft.

While this school is in trouble over a race...

Which, thus makes them race-ists? Racingists? Now I'm back to wondering why we have guitarists and bassists but no drumists. It's all so confusing other than for sure ist will be the suffix of choice, that much I've learned. Or is it learnt. Damnit.

Disagree . UGA is not a racist institution. But they do value football first and academics second like 98% of all high schools in Georgia. And that’s just sad.

Pretty funny. I bet if you dig deep into the admissions offices, you'd find Tech is far more racist than ugag. In particular, I bet you'd find that Tech's admissions office is discriminating against Asian folk and in favor of Black folk very hugely in the admissions process. Like pretty much every other high end technology school, Ivy League school, etc.

Pretty funny. I bet if you dig deep into the admissions offices, you'd find Tech is far more racist than ugag. In particular, I bet you'd find that Tech's admissions office is discriminating against Asian folk and in favor of Black folk very hugely in the admissions process. Like pretty much every other high end technology school, Ivy League school, etc.

Don't even get me started on the reverse discrimination going on these days in academia. I work in it and see it first hand and I know it's happening. Even calls for 'resegregation' by some of the woke groups (students, especially) hiding under the guise of intersectionalism. It's sick. (I'm not white either)

I bet you'd find that Tech's admissions office is discriminating against Asian folk and in favor of Black folk very hugely in the admissions process. Like pretty much every other high end technology school, Ivy League school, etc.
People who oppose racism have different views on the issue of affirmative action, as you know. There's consensus though that it's inappropriate if you make fun of someone because of their racial identity. UGA is racist in the traditional, overt sense. When is the last time they had a black starting quarterback that they didn't run off?

People who oppose racism have different views on the issue of affirmative action, as you know. There's consensus though that it's inappropriate if you make fun of someone because of their racial identity. UGA is racist in the traditional, overt sense. When is the last time they had a black starting quarterback that they didn't run off?
Shockley? Which was almost 20 years ago now.

Back