uga just lost their top recruit

Graduated with a degree from uGA, moved back into mom’s basement. Unemployed for a while then borrowed money from mom to sign up with a “build your own business” Raymond James “job”. Still lives with mom.

Ruined his life.
I didn't think he got a degree.

Graduated with a degree from uGA, moved back into mom’s basement. Unemployed for a while then borrowed money from mom to sign up with a “build your own business” Raymond James “job”. Still lives with mom.

Ruined his life.

I think he set the NCAA record for fumbles per carry, though, so that's something.

There was a rumor last week that Evans tried to pay for stuff with counterfeit money while he was in Orlando for the UA All America game.

I claim no knowledge as to it's validity.

Antonio Brown managed to stick in the league for a while. Maybe he has a shot.

There was a rumor last week that Evans tried to pay for stuff with counterfeit money while he was in Orlando for the UA All America game.

I claim no knowledge as to it's validity.
I was wondering where UGAg was getting all the cash they've been dropping the last couple years to recruits. It's obvious now, they're printing their own.

According to my brother (uga) -
1- the sperm juice thing is dumb
2- fromm sucked
3- they didn’t want this running back anyways
4- they’re fine at OL
5- I told him “I was worried you guys would win a natty the last few years but I feel comfortable now that smart is just a recruiter and DC”. He told me “you said the same thing about Richt”. I just smiled and eventually said....exactly buddy...1980....

Lol, the "oh öööö", and then the way he nonchalantly slaps the dummy
At least one of the recruiting sites was saying that Tate Rutledge was overrated and was a product of being a big fish in a very small pond.

Back