UGA wants Waffle House back

Petition to have the red removed from Waffle House To Go cups!

I petition they remove the red and black tile from their restaurants. I’m looking at you, Ringgold, GA, and others.

upload_2019-2-15_12-49-13.jpeg

My girlfriend's son is getting his masters in the UGA statistics department. Smart kid. It is a smaller department with some good students.

It's a very small department, which is what I liked about it (this in the mid-80's) -UGA/Dept. of Stats website states from '64 - '10 the grad/undergrad program awarded 152 Ph.D. degrees, 544 master’s degrees, and 493 bachelor’s degrees (wonder why they don't update that info?). There were a couple of dozen of us in my graduating class.

I've always been a die-hard GT fan and highly respect the Institute, but I have to say the Stats degree has served me well. Other than that, THWG.

It's a very small department, which is what I liked about it (this in the mid-80's) -UGA/Dept. of Stats website states from '64 - '10 the grad/undergrad program awarded 152 Ph.D. degrees, 544 master’s degrees, and 493 bachelor’s degrees (wonder why they don't update that info?). There were a couple of dozen of us in my graduating class.

I've always been a die-hard GT fan and highly respect the Institute, but I have to say the Stats degree has served me well. Other than that, THWG.
From visiting the Statistics building there, UGAg obviously doesn't pour money into that department. It was a pretty old building that probably hasn't changed since you graduated.

CSB, öööö uga.

The only useful UGA grad that ever lived.

Oh and Ryan seacrest he is cool too.

UGA is like the Germans during WWII. They want everything back and then some. Hell, they want the Tech bookstore and BDS@HGF. They'd also like The Ramblin' Wreck, so they could paint it red and let UGA ride onto the field in it.

UGA is like the Germans during WWII. They want everything back and then some. Hell, they want the Tech bookstore and BDS@HGF. They'd also like The Ramblin' Wreck, so they could paint it red and let UGA ride onto the field in it.
Unfortunately, they already own bds

Back