UGA Whizkid question

GTFish

Varsity Lurker
I recently heard from a Tech alum that a few years ago a supposed UGA SA who excelled in the classroom took a picture for the newspaper standing in front of a chalkboard with a messed up quadratic equation on it. Does anyone know what I am talking about, and if so does anyone have the actual picture? Thanks.

I remember this well. It was in the 80's shortly after I graduated....I want to say 1986 or'87. The picture of the UGA player was in front of a chalkboard with the quadratic equation written on it....there were a couple of errors. The next day the paper ran an article about the high volume of Tech fans who caught the mistake and called it in.
I kept a copy for years....I'll look through my files and see if i still have it!!!!

Sweet. I heard about it and fell out of my seat. I hope someone has a picture of this. It will make my week. Thanks Mark.

Sorry GT. The article must've found it's way to the roundfile recently. Wish I could find it.

There were 2 smart UGa SA's and they were taken to a football field at midnight one on the north goal line the other on the south goal line. A rich fellow buried a million bucks in the middle of the field and turned out the lights and told them the first to find it could keep the $$'s. So who won, none there is no such thing as a smart UGa SA.

Back