Ugag may have won fiesta

law_bee

Dodd-Like
Greene seems to be tuned in and the D is really playing well. I don't know if anyone is playing better.
It is a shame that Ugag and USC cannot play in the BCS. It would be a good game.

I don't like to admit it, but UGAg has been playing very well as of late. That said, I'm very glad that Miami won their game and I'm glad UF still owns UGAg.

Entire O line is seniors - they should be doing well!

Hope dawgs lose some coaches during off-season!!

I believe Miami-Georgia would be a much better game than Miami-Ohio State. Maybe the best matchup this year. Dawgs defence is too well coach as well as too fast and strong this year for anybody to pile up a lot of points against and that includes Southern Cal or Miami.

Dawgs have not played against a good qb all season except for one, and, guess what, THEY LOST!!
blue.gif

I do hate to point this out bizzy bee because I am just giving the mutts credit where I believe credit is due. But Florida only scored one touchdown because the Gators defence ran a Shockley interception for a touchdown. They did face Eli Manning and Brody Croyle who is a superstar in the making with Tyler Watts graduating this year. I keep saying it to the wind but Brian Van Gorder is a darn good future Head Coach. He is absolutly head and shoulders above Gailey. In all respects. He would fit right in at the Flats.

Law,
I believe that Southern California will play Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. That should be a whale of a game & should be quite entertaining. Carson Palmer & the Trojan defense is far better than anything Ga has seen. If Ga can beat SoCal they will certainly be #3 & maybe #2 in the country or vice versa if SCal Ws.

The last time Ark. played for SEC champ., they lost to Fla. 35-3! That SEC West must be really weak.

I doubt they would have been invited. Ohio St. and Miami still would have been higher in the BCS. I do think Georgia will crush FSU because they feel they have a lot to prove.

The whole SEC i feel is on the 'down' year. Hopefully things will pick up soon. Ark as far as the west is concerned is red headed stepchild....its always forgotten.

slj, disagree. I've said all year that ugag's waterloo would be if they ever face a sophisticated passing attack. Dorsey given the time he has had for the past 30+ games would rip ugag's secondary to a degree that would shock most people. Unfortunately, now we will never know. Drawing fsu when they have one of their weaker teams in MANY year's is just typical of ugag's year. You can now expect 1-2 difference makers for fsu to go down soon or during the game. THWG

well Im just glad they lost to Fla so we dont have to listen to the national championship rant. I will say this was their one shot, based on luck and the down year in the SEC. Alabama and SC each having TD's called back, a hail mary, facing a chief rival without their qb, an opponents missed FG in the final minute, well, need I go on? Let them enjoy it, but be prepared - Herschel played over 20 years ago and they acted like it was yesterday, they'll hang on this fluke for another 20 years. And another thing I'm thankful for, now that they're crowing about "class" is not watching Pollack run around after every play waving his arms up and down like he's trying to fly. The only thing that keeps coming to my mind is ........To Hell With Georgia!

Back