UGA's rise to greatness under Smart is inevitable

Give me one Saban assistant that went on to be a national title contender after leaving Saban.

Fisher went to FSU as a coordinator for another 3 years, slowly transitioning to head coach.

Dantonio had to go to a mid-major.

McElwain had to go to a mid-major and is still making progress at Florida.

Josh McDaniels and Pat Shurmer got all of their learning in the NFL.

Muschamp - bust.

Dooley - bust.

Honestly, as of today, McElwain is the guy with the highest upswing and Fisher and Dantonio are the only ones that have accomplished anything. A lot of people want to say Kirby is the man because he can recruit and spent a long time with Saban. Muschamp is the most similar coach and we all know how that went. Dooley spent 6 years with Saban for similar results. History tells me the people who spent the least time with Saban before navigating the coaching waters elsewhere are the ones with the most success.

That southern twang he talks with though authentic will not impress new age people with children who have moved on with the times and aren't living in 1875 anymore (accent wise).

Cpj has a southern accent but is educated. Kirby smart sounds like he could barely pass English at Georgia.

Who agrees - smart is literally the opposite of his last name, dumb, and to top it off has an authentic southern accent which will run new age families away?

Fact? Yes. At least CPJ is charming.

Fact? Yes. At least CPJ is charming.

giphy.gif

Smart sounds like a peasant on an 1728 English plantation where the colonists are bossed around and eat straw and spit tobacco all day.

At least mark richt annunciated and spoke proper English.

Muschamp will be the head coach at Georgia in three seasons when he beats Kirby at SC. Watch. And he hires a gimmick as OC. Oregon offense.

Smart sounds like a peasant on an 1728 English plantation where the colonists are bossed around and eat straw and spit tobacco all day.

At least mark richt annunciated and spoke proper English.

Muschamp will be the head coach at Georgia in three seasons when he beats Kirby at SC. Watch. And he hires a gimmick as OC. Oregon offense.

This post deserves a bet with some sort of liquid involved...

Give me one Saban assistant that went on to be a national title contender after leaving Saban.

Fisher went to FSU as a coordinator for another 3 years, slowly transitioning to head coach.

Dantonio had to go to a mid-major.

McElwain had to go to a mid-major and is still making progress at Florida.

Josh McDaniels and Pat Shurmer got all of their learning in the NFL.

Muschamp - bust.

Dooley - bust.

Honestly, as of today, McElwain is the guy with the highest upswing and Fisher and Dantonio are the only ones that have accomplished anything. A lot of people want to say Kirby is the man because he can recruit and spent a long time with Saban. Muschamp is the most similar coach and we all know how that went. Dooley spent 6 years with Saban for similar results. History tells me the people who spent the least time with Saban before navigating the coaching waters elsewhere are the ones with the most success.
How can you not count Fisher? Did he not win a title and have Heisman winner?

This post deserves a bet with some sort of liquid involved...

I'm always up for a bet. Smart will beat Muschamp AT LEAST 2 of the next 3 seasons, and have a better overall and conference record over that time period.

I'm always up for a bet. Smart will beat Muschamp AT LEAST 2 of the next 3 seasons, and have a better overall and conference record over that time period.

South Carolina is a horrible program that is hitting the skids - they are going to be terrible. My South Carolina friends, who have been proclaiming the greatness of USuCk for a decade now - dropped their season tix last season to do other things. Fair weather.

The Gagger AD knew what he was doing when he fired Richt at the end of last season. A few teams are down that UGAg plays and there is no Texas A&M, Alabama, or LSU on the schedule. UGAg could be worse next year and have as good or better of a record.

White eyebrows and dark brown hair...

It looks so natural no one can tell...

Back