Uh, Ms. Moore, I Have One Tiny Question...

SouthGa

Varsity Lurker
M. Moore, I am sure you and your intellectual Ivy League wannabe's gather data and evaluate things such as how many times a nat farts in a minute. Well, have you figured this one out yet. Coach O'Leary is very hands on, RESULT, we have very few academic casualities. O'Leary leaves, you put in your system, RESULT, athletes are dropping like flys. Now I know you and your candy butts will want to form a committee and study what went wrong but let me save you some time. Old neanderthal George knew what he was doing and you are dumb as a stump!!

Mr. Prez should require Moore to give an explanation why she dumped a system that was working and why her system has FAILED miserably. But yet she maintains, it's the students fault, not hers. Well Ms. Moore, who should get the credit when ole George was here, sure as heck NOT YOU!!

South Georgia Jacket

"Well Ms. Moore, who should get the credit???"

Well, I for one surely do not believe she deserves credit... but I sure do think it is high time and beyond that she receive some real, down-home BLAME!!!!!!!!

Somehow, I'm led to believe that Moore herself would flunk some management classes here at Tech.

Thunder you struck the chord of the day!!!
Athletics are the symbolic representation of a University to the masses that won't or don't comprehend "higher education"...
If TECH can't figure out how to recruit successful SA's and implement policies and programs that help these same SA's matriculate and graduate then what does that say symbolically about the management abilities of TECH grads in the real world??? To the casual observer it means that TECH runs an unsuccessful program...
Tainted??? YES ... Clouded and narrow opinion??? YES... But that is how 90% of the real world will view TECH...
If Ms. Moore can't understand this very basic marketing philosophy then she must go...
GEORGIA TECH produces winners...
GEORGIA TECH produces overacheivers...
GEORGIA TECH produces citizens that benefit society...
When these principles are abandoned, TECH should quit playing ball...

Back