UNACCEPTABLE

TeamBuzz

Varsity Lurker
Once again, Chan fails to get this team ready to play. This is as sad as a performance seen from a Tech team since 1994. This loss tarnishes the progress this team had made.

I am at a loss for words.

The only words I have cannot be posted.
I hate Teddy Roof and Dook.
mad.gif

Dittos!! Where in the hell was our senior leadership on D today? Don't these guys know this is their last chance to play in a good bowl? Why would they not show up?
confused.gif

Too much time off in Hotlanta. Betcha.

Duke was on a roll after playing a tough Tennessee team just last Saturday.

No excuse but a competitive D1 football team can't take time off. Especially us right now.

Originally posted by bizzybee:
Dittos!! Where in the hell was our senior leadership on D today? Don't these guys know this is their last chance to play in a good bowl? Why would they not show up?
confused.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Without our defense this team is hardly 1-A material so when it fails to play good we don't have a chance at winning....not a chance!

Yea, where was the Senior Leadership today????????
If the Seniors said they "have your back to CG" then they must have had realitives with Custer.

mad.gif

Originally posted by statelinejacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by bizzybee:
confused.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Without our defense this team is hardly 1-A material so when it fails to play good we don't have a chance at winning....not a chance!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Sheesh..

Somebody fill me in on this "time off" stuff. Didn't we use our 20 hrs a week during the off weeks?

Back