UNC: Coastal Division Champs?

Poor UNC is grasping at straws since the basketball team is looking like a total failure, especially by their standards.

Well they were officially the Coastal Div. champs. Gotta find a silver lining when on probation for recruiting and fanship purposes.

And this is not like the 08 season when we tied with VT. UNC actually had the tie breaker. Did not need to put Co-champ IMHO. Then again its a co-division in the ACC so who really cares?

Well they were officially the Coastal Div. champs. Gotta find a silver lining when on probation for recruiting and fanship purposes.

And this is not like the 08 season when we tied with VT. UNC actually had the tie breaker. Did not need to put Co-champ IMHO. Then again its a co-division in the ACC so who really cares?

No. It's exactly like 2008. They're officially co-champs as are Miami and GT. it wouldn't matter if they were on probation or not. Still co-champs.

All the tie-breakers are for is to determine who plays in the champ game. Not to declare one team the ultimate division champ.

No. It's exactly like 2008. They're officially co-champs as are Miami and GT. it wouldn't matter if they were on probation or not. Still co-champs.

All the tie-breakers are for is to determine who plays in the champ game. Not to declare one team the ultimate division champ.

Why must you argue with facts

I wonder what THEIR State Attorney General has to say on the matter.

The ACC said they were not eligible for any regular season recognition so they're not even co-champs. They say they don't care what the ACC says, they're Coastal champs.

I swear man Disecq, Buzzczar, and BOR are the three users on here that can actually make me mad, not just internet mad.

WS8RD.gif

Back