UNC game predictions

giphy.gif

GT wins 35-17

Worse than that if we don't turn it over.

Victims of NCAA totalitarianism - 41
Program yet to be even hit with a wet noodle for far more serious infractions than 300 bucks worth of clothing - 17

We get shredded by the read-option as usual. Everyone forgets their brief love for Roof. Their QB makes enough bad throws though that we outscore them. Parker Braun puts each one of their 11 starters on the ground

49-35

Last edited:
Now that I've looked around the UNC boards, one thing thing I can give them credit for is that a couple of them are stats nerds and they post good stuff for both teams. I now feel like my prediction might be pretty bad, and not close to the blowout this might be. I don't know about the rest of our opponents in this regard but at least the Heels are a defense that will get winded a lot faster than ours. I won't edit my post but if I were going to do that, I would say like 52-3 Tech, they get a field goal late against the Leaky Roof prevent.

lol kidding we're ded my dudes

This game will be lower scoring than most people think. We will put up a lot of yardage, but a couple of field goals instead of touchdowns. The final score will be 28-20 GT, with UNC kicking a later field goal to make the game appear closer.

Cottrell will have a nice game, with close to 100 yards rushing.

Back