Uniform Thread

They would have looked better with the white helmets. I'm not a huge fan of the Braine-less beige and it looks even worse when up against the old gold helmets.

We need to redo the pant striping.

They would have looked better with the white helmets. I'm not a huge fan of the Braine-less beige and it looks even worse when up against the old gold helmets.

We need to redo the pant striping.

Only time we have worn the white helmets with the blue jerseys was in 2012 against Presbyterian.

090912_tech_football_JC2jpg.jpg

Only time we have worn the white helmets with the blue jerseys was in 2012 against Presbyterian.
That jersey is hideous. The blue top and white pants look isn't a good one for us. I wish Russell would make us some throwback blues to wear in the event we can't wear white.

Wow. This picture just brought back so many bad memories of the Tevin/Vad years and I never, ever want to go back. Not just because of Tevin/Vad, it wasn't all their fault, but because of the honeycomb, because of the 7-6's, and because I don't want to go back there again. Don't take me back

I still can't believe we took the field in that godawful öööö. Whoever designed that should not only be fired but executed.

I would give them a D+.

Allow me to illustrate true 1990 magic:

georgia-tech-anniversary-throwback-football-uniform-620x929.jpg

Take the current year's white throwbacks. Swap the white background for royal navy blue. Swap the black numbers for white ones. Keep the gold shoulder lines. Swap the black shoulder lines for white ones. Change the black diamond at the neck seam to white, keeping the gold GT in the middle. Change the pants from gold background to white. Change the black side stripe to blue. Change the white side stripe to gold.

I would give them a D+.

Allow me to illustrate true 1990 magic:

georgia-tech-anniversary-throwback-football-uniform-620x929.jpg

Take the current year's white throwbacks. Swap the white background for royal navy blue. Swap the black numbers for white ones. Keep the gold shoulder lines. Swap the black shoulder lines for white ones. Change the black diamond at the neck seam to white, keeping the gold GT in the middle. Change the pants from gold background to white. Change the black side stripe to blue. Change the white side stripe to gold.

These throwbacks are so much better than anything else... I just don't understand why we don't wear them every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These throwbacks are so much better than anything else... I just don't understand why we don't wear them every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're so used to Russell giving us crappy stuff and when they finally do give us a decent uniform, we don't know what to do with it.

grown ass men arguing about the colors and styling of what teenagers wear....

Your welcome.

21Missst12-30-14_CPJ.JPG

Sorry you live on the corner of 441 and 20. But we won and the uniform didn't hurt us. Russell needs to step up their game, no doubt. We are their flagship and yet don't get anywhere near the love given to Oregon or Maryland. Their marketing department has failed and a coach flat out told me that.

Back