Uniforms for Duke

Didn't NCS not let us wear whites when they played us for a whiteout game?

Correct. Also, CPJ has said that as long as the team is winning, he'll let the players pick what they wear. They probably wanted to wear the blue

It's the perfect encapsulation of Tech fans that the uniform closest to universal adoration was worn for only one game. And even then there were those who complained that we weren't wearing white.

I do it because I care.

tumblr_lt58re31Je1qhixboo5_400.jpg

/hugs

Love it. Those were our colors in 1990.

One thing we can agree on is these uniforms. We wore this combination a lot with Ross and GOL, both home and away

I will always like that look

291028.jpg

Last edited:
I wish we'd get back to a more traditional look. I don't care which of the Gailey, Ross, Oleary, or throwback uni's we use. I'd like to see white tops gold pants at home unless the other team refuses and never let ugag wear red at GT. Fwiw, gold/blue/white is my favorite.

I don't agree with that. Home whites are our tradition, giving that up just so UGAg can't wear red is some serious little brother behavior.

A fair opinion but I counter we have played in so many uni's over the years it is sort of muddled. Time to understand we are little brother until those games become wins. Keeping the red out of BDS should be a priority.

I'm fairly certain Duke forced us to not wear white. We'll see on Saturday if Duke rolls out in white. And if that's the case I want us to beat Duke back to Stone Age where they can not field a football team ever again just out of embarrassment.

And now, time for my weekly question.

Who gives a öööö?

Everyone posting in the thread. That would include you.

Nah, I was just waiting for the whining to commence.

I like variety. I like the trend where teams are wearing more and different styles of uniforms.

Back