Uniforms

Hacked a preview...not sure this is the gold I would have chosen.
559d1346281597-new-uniforms-question-georgia-tech-employee-tron_guy.jpg

I do love the new helmet design though.
EnkdF7h.png

Here's our alternates
8e5a24b378a0491534638f5b6534730e--ga-tech-football-uniforms.jpg
d808d3cfa407473138bd4c7bcf9b7611--custom-helmets-uniform-ideas.jpg

lol
Let's just put two giant black eyes and two antennas and get this öööö over with. They can wear them with Steelers throwback bumblebee style jerseys and maybe add 2 wings on the back and a needle coming out the back of the pants.

Let's just put two giant black eyes and two antennas and get this öööö over with. They can wear them with Steelers throwback bumblebee style jerseys and maybe add 2 wings on the back and a needle coming out the back of the pants.
Sounds good, as long as they keep the tits err pecs

The blue helmets look fye. Admit it.

Together we swarm

What a load of crap. Where's the Navy Blue? As evidenced by the attire of our head coach, Navy Blue is one of our official colors.

Word on the street is that the home jersey might have almost equal amounts of Tech Gold & Winners White in them.

Think of one or the other colors in the shoulder pad / sleeve area.

Could wear either WW or TG colored hats with still plenty of contrast.

Color differentiation to mainly be in jerseys with non-striped, plain pants.

Time will tell.

Whatever it is, hopefully the scum sucking, traitor whores in GT Admissions will Hate it.

I predict that jimmies will be maximum rustled ... :crapstorm:

I'm still concerned about the bball unis. I saw what they did to Miami.....god awful

Back