Updates on Dublin Tickets?

Got five in section 102.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

I would advise not buying tickets in section 141 if you are bringing children or are easily offended

Row M Section 104. 4 Seats, some Jamison's and some Guinness to wash it down.

Has anyone else had problems getting e-mails from the GTAA ticket office? Didn't get the season ticket renewal one nor the one on Monday re Dublin game tickets.

Bought three for the $495 super tailgate.

80K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 in Section 103 Row U. Going to be an epic tailgate/game/after party.

5 in section 304.....$268 each....better include a few pints of Guinness for that price.

5 in section 304.....$268 each....better include a few pints of Guinness for that price.

What? I paid about 40% of that for lower level. I know they warned the sight lines were different, but wtf?

Got seats in 503 for 110 + 14 ticketmaster fees each. The 300's are basically club level which is why the price difference. There are some seat views here to help people decide. http://www.seatpic.com/venue/184/aviva-stadium-dublin-ireland

The upper level and lower level are the same price category. The lower level seats looked very flat to me, could be cool to be that close to the field, but I like being able to see the plays develop so went up top, views look pretty good there .

Aviva Stadium

because its a soccer field, the grass portion of the field will seem a little large from sideline to sideline, but the teams will be standing on part of it, so it will almost even out

5128202597_d844331284_b.jpg

Back