Urban Meyer

Two .500 seasons, two seasons below .500, two seasons above .500. He's better than Collins, for sure, but I don't think his production is anything special. He just benefitted from older players at BYU in the same way BYU continues to benefit from older players.
BYU? Who are we discussing now?

If better targets turn us down, he wouldn't be a terrible safety pick, but I wouldn't zero in on a middling coach who just resigned due to stress.
If I’m not mistaken Bronco never mentioned medical reasons for resigning. I think it was more spiritual reasons. I could be wrong as I haven’t studied his resignation speech.

We need to get him. I know we probably won't, but we absolutely need to get him as our HC as soon as possible
Meh, I would rather dig up Vince Lombardi’s bones and clone him. He has been gone so long he would probably take the job for $50K per year.

Hiring Meyer is a guaranteed national championship at a factory.

What are his issues? He let a lady rub her butt on him? Someone will pay the guy to coach again because he wins big in college
Urban Meyer and Auburn are a match made in heaven

This explains a lot. Seems to me like shirtless dude was offering him a hit.

Now I don't know, but ima guess that Nick Satan passes on grass.

Maybe we should stop testing the players and start testing the coaches?

So he will become President of a University for nearly 10 years? Solid prediction buddy
President of University = $
Head football coach of a P5:school = $$$$$$$
Head football coach of an NFL team = $$$$$$$$$$

Back