USCe vs aTm Game Thread

no, his mom isnt a dude like yours. his mom is a woman. not pretty, but still

CD, you need to put yourself in other people's shoes more often, and i dont mean like last time at Florsheim...

Lol, anybody that wants to bang my mom can have at it. My father is an old fart but isn't too old to kick ass. Heh

He got embarrassed by Tebow in the pregame considering how the game is going. It is pretty hilarious. Say what you want about Tebow, he has the highest football IQ on that staff by a mile.

I think Tebow slips sometime in what he is trying to say. I do respect him as a person. If you want to hear pure crap... Listen to pollack on our game with WF in 08(I think)

I think Tebow slips sometime in what he is trying to say. I do respect him as a person. If you want to hear pure crap... Listen to pollack on our game with WF in 08(I think)

If we're thinking of the same game, that was 2010 - the year the wheels started to come off.

If aTm's defense can get to the 50 to 60 rankings, they are gonna be tough on SEC-W teams, even Bama and Auburn.

If we're thinking of the same game, that was 2010 - the year the wheels started to come off.

I couldn't remember if it was 08 or 10. I remember sitting in my apartment down in south Florida hearing him say "there is no doubt I'm my mind wake will win this game "

Dammit this sucks. Cocks look like crap. I really don't want UGA to run through the SEC East.

Dammit this sucks. Cocks look like crap. I really don't want UGA to run through the SEC East.

This. I was really hoping USC would be for real this year. Without Shaw or Clowney, they look wildly average on both sides of the ball.

Back