@UVA 7:30 ACCN

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
I’m going to the game, so that gives me a solid Saturday to visit some historic stuff and then go to the first night game we have played in C’ville in a while. Looking forward to this trip.

JRjr

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
UVA thumped Duke today. GT barely beat Duke. GT rarely plays well in Charlottesville. Could be ugly. Let’s hope not.

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
UVA thumped Duke today. GT barely beat Duke. GT rarely plays well in Charlottesville. Could be ugly. Let’s hope not.
And UNC blew past both Duke and UVA. Transitive property stuff doesn't really say much and this is the ACC Coastal, where any team can play down any given week.
That said, the Charlottesville part and the nature of the matchup is worrisome. Our defense needs to have a plan if they go full protect on Armstrong like Pitt did Pickett.

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
Armstrong is going to severely test our secondary. We are screwed if we can't get some semblance of a pass rush.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I cannot stand that stupid tradition UVA does after they score a touchdown. Hopefully they won’t have the opportunity to do it.

knoxjacket

Dodd-Like
Don’t like this game at all. I’ve seen nothing to suggest we can win a shootout and I’ve seen nothing to suggest Armstrong isn’t going to do the same thing Pickett did.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Don’t like this game at all. I’ve seen nothing to suggest we can win a shootout and I’ve seen nothing to suggest Armstrong isn’t going to do the same thing Pickett did.
Well, looks like you should plan something else next Saturday or maybe even the rest of the season since you are ööööing Nostradamus and know all the outcomes before the games are played.