UVA @ GT Predictions

jacket67

Dodd-Like
I think the Cav QB will give us some trouble, but our offense will move the ball well against their beat-up DL. Could be a good day for TO at QB.

Cavaliers 35
Jackets 41

I don't know how much the Cavs are gonna score but we will score 61.

Tech will score at least 28 points that I will be coherent enough to witness. Noting that my drunkenness will wane after kickoff the second half will likely be explosively entertaining.

34-20

French boards keeps talking about how mendenhall knows how to win against the option. They won last year, but it sure as hell wasnt because their defense did anything to stop us.

34-20

French boards keeps talking about how mendenhall knows how to win against the option. They won last year, but it sure as hell wasnt because their defense did anything to stop us.

They did a solid job of containing the run game, but I think that was as much a function of Marshall struggling to make reads as it was anything their defense did. We hit some big plays in the pass game, but also needed to throw it a lot more (22 times) to make up for the inefficiency of the ground game.

Navy rushed for 452 yards in the bowl game, though, and beat them 49-7. The French have short memories.

We give up the obligatory opening drive td and then shut them down. 35-10 good guys.

41 GT
24 Hoos

I was there in 98 when "Charlie, Charlie, OOOO Charile" ran it to the house.

We win
GT 56
UVA 14
_20170904_073705.JPG

Back