Vad Lee Sighting

The UNC game there with Vad are crazy highlights (and how about Godhigh that day, too?)

But rewatching the Sun Bowl against the University of Spoiled Children (who acted like it before the game, it seems), Vad was so close to breaking big runs. He had legit speed.
I'll still never forget him lighting up Georgia for 3 passing TDs - and then us pooping the bed after that. As bad as letting them off the hook in 09 was - and it was bad - 13 ain't far behind.
To stay on the 13 game another minute, Richt went for it on fourth down on their side of the 50 about midway through the fourth quarter, and got it. It was a huge call and they went down and scored. If he punts it, he runs the risk of not getting the ball back at all. If he doesn't get it, that game is over like A Rod and J Lo.

On the radio show that year, PJ defended Vad a lot. Said repeatedly "the problem ain't the quarterback."
Well, what might have been had he stayed. He didn't, and we got Justin Thomas. Who saw it all.
Damn near did close to it all too.

As for who followed JT, I rewatched a little bit of Miami 2018 recently (there was truly nothing else on). There were times TaQuon made good throws. There were times he instead looked like the Braves bullpen. But he could run. Good Lord he had some wheels.
I seem to recall Vad running out of bounds to avoid a hit instead of driving for a first down that would have likely secured the game for us as well

The UNC game there with Vad are crazy highlights (and how about Godhigh that day, too?)

But rewatching the Sun Bowl against the University of Spoiled Children (who acted like it before the game, it seems), Vad was so close to breaking big runs. He had legit speed.
I'll still never forget him lighting up Georgia for 3 passing TDs - and then us pooping the bed after that. As bad as letting them off the hook in 09 was - and it was bad - 13 ain't far behind.
To stay on the 13 game another minute, Richt went for it on fourth down on their side of the 50 about midway through the fourth quarter, and got it. It was a huge call and they went down and scored. If he punts it, he runs the risk of not getting the ball back at all. If he doesn't get it, that game is over like A Rod and J Lo.

On the radio show that year, PJ defended Vad a lot. Said repeatedly "the problem ain't the quarterback."
Well, what might have been had he stayed. He didn't, and we got Justin Thomas. Who saw it all.
Damn near did close to it all too.

As for who followed JT, I rewatched a little bit of Miami 2018 recently (there was truly nothing else on). There were times TaQuon made good throws. There were times he instead looked like the Braves bullpen. But he could run. Good Lord he had some wheels.
It's important to keep in mind that Taquon, for all his efforts and hard work, should have never been the QB. We had a handful of QB recruits that for one reason or another didn't get to take over after JT.

Back