Vad Lee will get chance to compete

How the hell did he "roll the dice"?

He started our best QB at the time and worked our backup enough to know he was adequate if given time.

Lee was always there and would have moved to the backup role if Syn were the starter. Only at that point would he have gotten reps.

CPJ didn't take any chances or risks; he just made choices that gave us the best chance to win this year AND had a backup plan.

I agree with the decision he made but it is a risk. PJ said that once they got so far in the season that the redshirt wouldn't be pulled and I think were past that point now. If Tevin goes down now all we have is one QB with little game experience. It's a risky call you have to make before the decision. He admitted it was a hard call to make.

I say Tevin starts all season. Some people (idiots) will call for his head after we lose two in a row to Virginia and Miami, but victories over Clemson and Virginia Tech will silence them once more.

Pretty good look.

Originally Posted by The Jacket
I say Tevin starts all season. Some people (idiots) will call for his head after we lose two in a row to Virginia and Miami, but victories over Clemson and Virginia Tech will silence them once more.

That's a crazy good prediction. Will be even better after we destroy VT tomorrow night. JfN says we win by 2 TDs - I am on board with that!

Back