Very good ACC preview from College Football News

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
Their prognosticators think that GT will tie with Clemson, again, for 5th place, again. This season they figure Tech will miss the Bowl season for the 1st time in 7 yrs as they pick the Yellow Jackets to lose to BYU, Auburn & Georgia.
Be sure to check out the section on the Ga Tech preview. Then check out the offense & defense depth charts.
Real good for killing 20-25 minutes. More if u analyze some other teams as well.

CFN's ACC preview

Offensive line ranked a 9 and very big. Bilbo has good size as does Ace to run behind them and the other backs aren't slouches. Put 'em on their ass guys. The secondary got a 5, but will be as good as Gathers is healthy. If he comes back better, there may not be time for opposing QB's to throw.

I don't see how we could lose to BYU.
I think we kick tail there - as we will with Vandy, WF, and Clempson.
We'll beat Free Shoes University, we played them decent to a point last year although I don't know if they were playing the spread. Bookies can be tough.

Maryland has had 2 good years since '85 and I think they'll be outta luck this year - payback is hell Fridge.

Auburn is a war. We will prevail.

UGAg will wonder why they offered such a long package to a coach because of one good year in which he got to benefit from Donnan's excellent recruiting of an O-Line. DavClem's son, LSU, Alabama, Tennessee will beat them. They will get their customary whippings from Florida and Auburn. Kentucky and SC have a chance. We'll bookend Clempson's victory on their season with one of our own at BDS. However, as usual, there was some bad calls, refs, Michael Adams blah..blah...They must be awfully proud of playing MTSU and UAB this year. UGetanA will finish 4-0 with 8 excuses.

NC State will get whipped by Ohio State early and us a few games later.

Virginia will be close as always. We'll win if we watch for a flea flicker late.

Duke and NC - it's hard to comment on these two. I want everyone to beat them after all of the crap they have dished lately on expansion.

I say anywhere from 9-3 to 12-0 regular season. Bilbo needs to be at Falcon's passing camp learning some pointers from the man because he has the potential to become the man.

Originally posted by BeeBad:
JJ... You are having what they call drinking fantasies..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm fantasizing right now about something ....tall.....icy.....cold - kinda like my ex wife only it's desirable and in the fridge. Hell, if i keep going at this rate pretty soon I may have us winning games we don't even play.
I, however, am currently winning the Bud Bowl.

They have us beating N.C. State and losing to Wake and BYU?

We can easily start 2-2 and from there beating Duke, Wake, UNC, and one upset gets us bowl eligible. I think we can make it seven straight.

Back