Very Impressed with Ball's quarterback play

D

Damarius

Very Impressed with Ball\'s quarterback play

I have only been to two practices this summer, but goodness this guy can play. He hits our WR's consistently right on their numbers. Not only can REggie pass, but he can run also. I am getting siked about Ball.

Re: Very Impressed with Ball\'s quarterback play

Good post!

I second the good post comment. A previous post mentioned that Chan is allowing the defense to go after Ball at full speed. Did it appear that was the case? I was just wondering if Ball is only that good because the defense was only applying a little pressure.

Originally posted by Jack_it:
I second the good post comment. A previous post mentioned that Chan is allowing the defense to go after Ball at full speed. Did it appear that was the case? I was just wondering if Ball is only that good because the defense was only applying a little pressure.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">JACK:
Yes the defense was giving Ball a lot of pressure, but couldnt tackle becuase of the risk of an injury.

Really like what I'm hearing about Reggie. Thanks for the post.

I was at practice last Thursday. Reggie Ball did indeed look like the best QB, and he reminded me of Joe Hamilton(although he didn't holler "Sic 'Em!" on the hike snap). On the other hand, Bilbo did not look good, and was missing many of his receivers.
I believe this was a good move by Chan the Man.
drinking.gif

- To der Lumberyard! -

Originally posted by Damarius:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by Jack_it:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">JACK:
Yes the defense was giving Ball a lot of pressure, but couldnt tackle becuase of the risk of an injury.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Thanks. That's great.

Thanks for the reports and input, guys. I'm excited about Ball at QB.

Back