"vile" dwags harass official

MWT80

Varsity Lurker
https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...mons-was-not-offsides/OiejscNye6SW5Bf4k4HHcM/

Capron told Tribune reporter Teddy Greenstein the reaction from UGA fans was as vicious and vile as anything he has ever experienced.

“You know, you were talking about the Michigan fan base; well, they’re pikers compared to the Georgia fan base,” said Capron, 63, who has a full-time job as a partner in a Chicago law firm. “I was getting emails, texts. It was ugly, vile. Something gets out on the internet that I somehow worked for the University of Alabama, and it becomes gospel truth. Of course, I couldn’t care less (who wins).”

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...mons-was-not-offsides/OiejscNye6SW5Bf4k4HHcM/

Capron told Tribune reporter Teddy Greenstein the reaction from UGA fans was as vicious and vile as anything he has ever experienced.

“You know, you were talking about the Michigan fan base; well, they’re pikers compared to the Georgia fan base,” said Capron, 63, who has a full-time job as a partner in a Chicago law firm. “I was getting emails, texts. It was ugly, vile. Something gets out on the internet that I somehow worked for the University of Alabama, and it becomes gospel truth. Of course, I couldn’t care less (who wins).”
I don’t buy it. NCAA officials do care who wins in limited instances. Texas A&M would have beaten Georgia this year if it weren’t for the SEC referees who were obviously executing orders to NOT let Georgia lose. In the end it’s all about the $$$.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I don’t buy it. They do care who wins in limited instances. Texas A&M would have beaten Georgia this year if it weren’t for the SEC referees who were obviously executing orders to NOT let Georgia lose.
We probably lead them 20-0 at BDS going into halftime if not for an offensive pass interference by a UGAg scumbag WR that was called defensive PI against us. The refs have been in the bag for the mutts for decades. Reggie's fumble where the refs assisted them get a TD on a dead ball. JT5's TD which resulted in a gagger TD. Bobo's pass getting defended and the refs throwing a BS PI flag at the end of the game.

Assholes can diaf

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
We probably lead them 20-0 at BDS going into halftime if not for an offensive pass interference by a UGAg scumbag WR that was called defensive PI against us. The refs have been in the bag for the mutts for decades. Reggie's fumble where the refs assisted them get a TD on a dead ball. JT5's TD which resulted in a gagger TD. Bobo's pass getting defended and the refs throwing a BS PI flag at the end of the game.

Assholes can diaf
Ted Roof had way more to do with blowing 20-0 at BDS than the refs. That game single-handedly, in my opinion, changed the trajectory of the next 4 years. We could have gone on a serious 4+ year win streak from that game.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Not sure what I'm supposed to do. The dwags lost - I don't really care what led up to that event.

Jacketeer

Flats Noob
Ted Roof had way more to do with blowing 20-0 at BDS than the refs. That game single-handedly, in my opinion, changed the trajectory of the next 4 years. We could have gone on a serious 4+ year win streak from that game.
I absolutely agree. Same could be said for the 09 loss, we could very easily have rattled off a couple of wins in a row.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I absolutely agree. Same could be said for the 09 loss, we could very easily have rattled off a couple of wins in a row.
And with a few of those wins in close games, good recruiting would have been our staple for a decade now

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
2009 was more critical to the last decade versus the viles than 2013 was. 2009 we were favored and a superior team. It would have made for 2 in a row and from 2 in a row you have the psych component on your side as well which comes into play in the close games for the players and coaches. Losing 2009 was crushing to the program and to the fan base.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
2009 was more critical to the last decade versus the viles than 2013 was. 2009 we were favored and a superior team. It would have made for 2 in a row and from 2 in a row you have the psych component on your side as well which comes into play in the close games for the players and coaches. Losing 2009 was crushing to the program and to the fan base.
Ted Roof didn’t do any worse Womack or Groh. I’ll leave to basic reasoning of why our defense was so poor for the past 10 yrs.

I’m a Ted Roof fan. He’s a good coach, Tech Man and loves his alma mater.

HurricaneJacket

Flats Noob
I don't do it much anymore, but there is a plausible scenario where if we won in '09,and hold all else equal, we might only have 1 loss to the pups between '08 and '16, and that would have been in 2012. Of course losing that many in a row to Tech will get a gagger coach fired and so the school to the east probably never gets quite this close to national prominence

gt2690b

PB time!
I don't do it much anymore, but there is a plausible scenario where if we won in '09,and hold all else equal, we might only have 1 loss to the pups between '08 and '16, and that would have been in 2012. Of course losing that many in a row to Tech will get a gagger coach fired and so the school to the east probably never gets quite this close to national prominence
Meh or maybe they get a better coach than dr. Pepper guy

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
P
Ted Roof didn’t do any worse Womack or Groh. I’ll leave to basic reasoning of why our defense was so poor for the past 10 yrs.

I’m a Ted Roof fan. He’s a good coach, Tech Man and loves his alma mater.
On that given night, the loss was on Roof.