Virginia Cartoon

$20 is for wallet size. You're required to buy the signature print with it for $15 to insure my art is protected.

Be sure to get your license from GT before you sell that. You are clearly using an exact likeness of Buzz.

Enjoy.
bMGDwrLl.jpg

This is totally a copyright violation.

I'm calling Zima Headquarters as we speak.

Both cartoons above are very artistic in their own ways!

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them both - I was worried that the signature was not up to par but with your endorsement of both my drawing and my signature, I feel better. Thank you. Sorry.

:bowrofl:

Are you planning on coloring it in?

No, I think it serves it purpose more as only two colors. It represents the duality of this weekend's football game and juxtaposes the stark contracts between our schools. The minimalist approach is meant to convey the underlying turmoil of modern society.

I also feel sometimes that my art is raw and visceral. I've been told that it comes off with phallic undertones, but I don't see it.

No, I think it serves it purpose more as only two colors. It represents the duality of this weekend's football game and juxtaposes the stark contracts between our schools. The minimalist approach is meant to convey the underlying turmoil of modern society.

I also feel sometimes that my art is raw and visceral. I've been told that it comes off with phallic undertones, but I don't see it.

I'm primarily concerned with the graphic violence. Is it truly necessary?

i love that you started one dick and it wasn'ty good enough so you erased it and started over. monet used to recycle his canvases, as well.

Back