Virginia lands nation's top tackle prospect.......

Re: Virginia lands nation\'s top tackle prospect...

6-foot-6, 320-pound

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eekhair.gif

Re: Virginia lands nation\'s top tackle prospect...

Holy cow. The guy's a hulk.

Coach Groh has

FOURTEEN (14) verbal commitments to play football @ Virginia in 2005. Groh has done some very amazing recruiting for UVa & has really brought in the talent. Let's see if he can make the run at the ACC title that always seems to elude the Cavaliers.

Virginia's 14 '05 commits

Re: Coach Groh has

[ QUOTE ]
FOURTEEN (14) verbal commitments to play football @ Virginia in 2005. Groh has done some very amazing recruiting for UVa & has really brought in the talent. Let's see if he can make the run at the ACC title that always seems to elude the Cavaliers.

Virginia's 14 '05 commits

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been telling people for a couple of years that UVA was going to be a great team soon, and I think they may prove me right this year. I think they will be in the mix for the ACC title when their bout against VT rolls around.

Re: Coach Groh has

It's gonna be hard to be in the ACC title race without a proven QB.

Penn State always jumps out and signs a bunch and look where they are right now.

Re: Virginia lands nation\'s top tackle prospect.......

That's an amazing commitment for UVA. It seems that every few years they put together a strong recruiting class. If they could ever put a few classes like this back to back they could be quite a force. I just hope that one day our program will be relevant enough again to recruit like the top programs. UVA seems to be headed there.

Virginia gets another commit

They've now landed what Rivals thinks is the #5 inside LB in the nation. He's the Cavaliers 17th commitment. They'll be done recruiting in a coupla weeks. Amazing.

UVa lands a top MLB

Back