Visited Bobby Dodd Stadium Today

Kennesawkid

Varsity Lurker
My wife and I went down today(and last Saturday) just to view the progress. The red brick work on the Bobby Dodd Way is going to look great. They are maybe a third of the way through that. There are still no seats in the upper north, although some of the attachment fixtures are in place. They are also replacing sod in some areas. I understand they are supposed to have the football offices ready by July 15th, but did not get to confirm if that is still on schedule, although I didn't see anything to suggest it wasn't. It is so frustrating to see such a wonderful facility taking shape, but a the same time realizing that the three stooges of the ACC have messed up our conference expansion, and Braine and/or Clough have allowed the academic disaster. I just hope things can still be better than we think.

BDS looks great! Now lets pack it and make it loud!

Thanks for the update KKid! I STRONGLY echo your sentiments SWGA! We've GOT to make it our mission and duty to pack the newly expanded stadium. Pride is at stake here! We've got to be loud and proud and in LARGE numbers win or lose!

Back