Vote for the kickoff song

Rachel Platten - Fight Song.

Bone chilling. Galvanizing. Motivating. Got me through some seriously, hard times. I think it could also inspire the fanbase and football team.

Like a small boat, in the ocean....

Rachel Platten - Fight Song.

Bone chilling. Galvanizing. Motivating. Got me through some seriously, hard times. I think it could also inspire the fanbase and football team.

Like a small boat, in the ocean....

AGT had a rock version of it.

All the way tunrt up. Are you kidding? Buncha traitors. Can't believe you dirtbags.

Here's the 1st verse:

Crime Mob said:
Well I'ma gat totin' pistol holdin'
N**** on yo öööö street
Stompin jumpin bumpin
And get crunk off in this öööö thang
Throwin dem bows up at dez hoes
They screamin they bleedin from they nose
But we start to swang we makin n****s hit the flo'
Ain't no game off in this thang
We too deep off yo party
Crime mob n****s gettin started
Ellenwood n****s be the hardest
So if a n**** come and run his mouth just like a hoe
Punch em dead up in his nose
And stomp his ass down to the flo'

:lol:

Can we put the last three lines printed on a sign for Saturday?

Still like Put on and all the way turnt up more. But that probably sounds like dinosaur crap to these kids.

Still like Put on and all the way turnt up more. But that probably sounds like dinosaur crap to these kids.

Isn't Knuck if you Buck older than both of those?

What in the hell is Knuck if you Buck? I have never in my shorter than your life heard of it.

Then you haven't been to a GT home football game in the past 4 years. They play it typically at the start of the 4th quarter quite frequently.

Then you haven't been to a GT home football game in the past 4 years. They play it typically at the start of the 4th quarter quite frequently.

But I have. We left before the start of the 4th quarter. Alabama A&M thoroughly sucked.

Back