VPI is in, Miami playing it cautious......

From what I read on the Rivals board last night they just might pass on it if it isn't what they asked for and was led to believe they would get.
The article was actually bwritten by the Miami U beat writer for the Orlando Sentinel and he suggested that Miami would take Ga. Tech, Clemson, FSU, Syracuse, BC and others and form a new conference. This writer was pretty emphatic and it is looking as if he knew what he was talking about. Lets all hold on to our JOCK because I think this may be a bumpy ride.

Originally posted by Big Buck:
From what I read on the Rivals board last night they just might pass on it if it isn't what they asked for and was led to believe they would get.
The article was actually bwritten by the Miami U beat writer for the Orlando Sentinel and he suggested that Miami would take Ga. Tech, Clemson, FSU, Syracuse, BC and others and form a new conference. This writer was pretty emphatic and it is looking as if he knew what he was talking about. Lets all hold on to our JOCK because I think this may be a bumpy ride.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Buck: What board is that article on ... can you link it or let me know. Never mind - will go to the Orlando Sentinel Website. Thanks.

UM is losing $ now, and someone thinks they may want to go independant again? Come on. They know that this expansion thing is not over, and the ACC will be adding other teams. Nevertheless I ALWAYS hold on to my jock.

MY money says Miami is IN.
drinking.gif

Back