VT is having NO mercy !!!!

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
It is 55-3 still in the 3rd Quarter...Beamer is treating Ralph like the redheaded step-child!!!

Right now VT looks to be the best in the ACC..They may get beat by Miami or UVA, but I wouldn't put any money on it.. As the Espn crew had said, VT is a couple of bad calls away from being 9-0...They were right there with U.S.C. in that 1st game until a questionable call late put em out of it...

I hate to say this but...

[ QUOTE ]
It is 55-3 still in the 3rd Quarter...Beamer is treating Ralph like the redheaded step-child!!!

Right now VT looks to be the best in the ACC..They may get beat by Miami or UVA, but I wouldn't put any money on it.. As the Espn crew had said, VT is a couple of bad calls away from being 9-0...They were right there with U.S.C. in that 1st game until a questionable call late put em out of it...

[/ QUOTE ]

regardless of the result of our game against UVA I think we, the ACC, need VT to beat them and move up significantly in the rankings in order for people to keep perceiving the ACC as a top level conference. Keep in mind that the teams we've sent to the BCS over the last few years haven't been very highly ranked and none have really been in the MNC mix lately.

Re: I hate to say this but...

[quoteI think we, the ACC, need VT to beat them and move up significantly in the rankings in order for people to keep perceiving the ACC as a top level conference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Evidently, Beamer felt the same way. I, however, think I want uva to beat the hokies after we win tomorrow. It only depends on what will help our bowl prospects, of course.

I agree TOTALLY !!!

We needv someone other than FSU or Miami to win the ACC..VT looked like the best team in the ACC last night and should crack the top 10 (They should leap frog a 8-2 11th place Ugag team in next week's poll's). Miami and Fsu are having a down year and it just attests to the ACC being very deep and you better come to play every week or you will get beat..But, I agree, we need VT to win out...

Back