VT vs Wake

Mother of God, that is funny.

15829484406_96283cd1d9_o.jpg

What made the entire game funny is that Beamer looked like he had no idea what the hell was going on in the game. He kinda randomly walked around barking orders to no one in particular. He is a lost old man.

What made the entire game funny is that Beamer looked like he had no idea what the hell was going on in the game. He kinda randomly walked around barking orders to no one in particular. He is a lost old man.

Honestly, right after that kick it looked like someone behind him tapped him on the back to let him know to celebrate.

Now THAT is the state of the program.

yep, thats the inspiration i got. Foster in the trophy case....an empty trophy case except for him
Beamer just happy with corndogs and gettin' down in the lockerroom

If they dont move him to HC he might go DC somewhere like TX or UF

yep, thats the inspiration i got. Foster in the trophy case....an empty trophy case except for him

You'd see a winless VT the year after he left.

Beamer just happy with corndogs and gettin' down in the lockerroom

Foster might shut out teams he isn't even coaching against if he had Texas talent to work with. That would be frightening.

Foster might shut out teams he isn't even coaching against if he had Texas talent to work with. That would be frightening.

As long as it was a team he really cared about beating. Against teams he doesn't care about as much like ECU they don't do as well.

Back