Waffle House Wednesday

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Key reminds me quite a bit of an old buddy of mine whose father was a professional wrestler. Exact same size, look and mannerisms. And yes, a guy you want on your side when the öööö starts to fly which, now that I think about it, came very close to happening in a dingy pool hall somewhere in Philly.

I also wonder who belongs to that Mercedes G Wagon. Those things are not cheap.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
So I figured with Brandon Adams passing last week that there wouldn't be a WHW, but I thought for sure we'd get a new installment this week. Have we given up so soon? High cholesterol getting to the coaching staff?

G776T

Not pastor material.
So I figured with Brandon Adams passing last week that there wouldn't be a WHW, but I thought for sure we'd get a new installment this week. Have we given up so soon? High cholesterol getting to the coaching staff?
Probably more to do with camp

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Dunno what day they actually film them. With Brandon's funeral and Legends of the Flats, maybe they didn't have time to get one filmed and edited.