Wake up call

cajunjacket

Dodd-Like
I think that this game will be a wake up call to our team. We have not played up to our ability on offense in the past few games. Our defense is Jekyll and Hyde, playing horrible one half and great the other half. I think this is a temporary slump. It's college football, and playing below your ability a few games out of the season is a norm at this level.

People who are putting down Al Groh are football ignorant. People who are putting down Tevin Washington are too quick to forget how well he played prior to the Maryland game. He has the ability to play much better than he has been in the past few games, and I think he will find it again.

We have been outcoached and outplayed in the past few games, and I know we are much better than that. We all knew we were overrated at #12. We are more of a #20-#25 type of team when we play to our ability.

I thought we would be 6-6 this season. Granted, I was depressed as all heck after this game was over. I still am. But regardless of all that, I'm still proud to be a Yellow Jacket and I'm proud of what our team has done so far this season. Now it's time for Miami. Let's see if we can right the ship.

Go Jackets!

Great post. It's not all Tevin's fault either. The blocking the last three games was horrendous compared to the first four games.

Back