War Room Links

techfan4

Varsity Lurker
I noticed the Auburn link does not work, and for the MAC and Ole Miss board, they are more active at macbbs.com and secbbs.com

Just thought i'd let you know
drinking.gif

Originally posted by techfan4:
I noticed the Auburn link does not work, and for the MAC and Ole Miss board, they are more active at macbbs.com and secbbs.com

drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Uh huh. We know what your up too.
wink.gif
You're over there causing problems on other boards.
Just kidding of course.

Thanks for the heads up. It's about time to start reading BYU and AU boards. On the one StingTalk has linked to AU it must have changed. You can press go to home and to message board after you press the link on War Room.

Ok, I fixed the Auburn link and added some new ones. Let me know if there are some better boards that I am missing.

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by techfan4:

drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Uh huh. We know what your up too.
wink.gif
You're over there causing problems on other boards.
Just kidding of course.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">haha. No joke though. Most of the Ole Miss fans from the sportonly board moved there because of the adds, and macbbs.com is the primary MAC board.

Back