Was going to post tomorrow but

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
I won't be on much for the next few weeks. I'm leaving for B'ham and have 2 heart operations one open. Dr. Pacifico will be doing the honors. I want you guys to know my god, family, Ga Tech and of course you guys here on ST and the Hive how much I love, appreciate and respect all of you. If things work out well I'll be in Provo if not then I'll see you in Atl for Clem. If I for some reason don't make it remember to give an extra cheer for me and if I have my way I'll make our great God a Tech man as well.

Well OldFoggy, we'll be praying for you and the medical staff that ministers to you that God will give them wisdom and skill and have you back here with us shortly. This board has become like a second family in many ways and i'm sure that lots of your Tech friends will be holding you up to the creator. Good luck old BUDDY.

You'll be in Provo, OF. The hard part will be cutting thru that tough hide. You'll be fine.

The prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Good luck to you OldFoggy!
wink.gif

The Lord bless you and keep you and your loved ones in the hollow of his hand, Old Foggy. We'll all be thinking of you.

you'll be fine but....just for good measure, start posting away so you can get way past that 666th post...just in case!

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Said a prayer for you today OldFoggy. I know God will take great care of you so you can cheer on the Jackets loud and proud this fall!

God Bless ya OF!

smile.gif

You were already in OUR PRAYERS and will continue to be! I know all will go well and look forward to our Clemson Game tailgate!!

Make sure someone let's us know how you are doing!

Hey good buddy! All of us Techsters will be pulling for you...and look forward to seeing you at the next homegame that you can make it too for tailgating...we are with you!

My prayers added to all the above OldFoggy. Hope all goes well and you are back with us soon.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

OF.. after you get your 100,000 mile tuneup you will be dancin' like a teenager..

Best Wishes..
smile.gif

My prayers are with you oldfoggy. I have read many of your post and have enjoyed them all see you when you get back.HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET INTOUCH WITH YOU TO LET THE REST OF US KNOW HOW YOUR DOING WHEN EVERY THING IS FINISHED?
wink.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif

I'm going to give my wife my password so she will keep you guys and gals updated. Thanks much for your prayers they are appreciated!

Oldfoggy.. I will be anxiously awaiting your return... you will certainly be in my prayers.. Godspeed and take care of yourself... do what the doc says !!!

Hang in there OldFoggy! I'm sure they will take very good care of you. I look forward to more posts from you when you are on the mend.

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
I'm going to give my wife my password so she will keep you guys and gals updated. Thanks much for your prayers they are appreciated!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">THANKS ALOT OLDFOGGY I WILL BE WAITING TO HERE THE GOOD NEWS.

Back