Watch out Razorback admin staff

79tech

Damn Good Rat

1701220249690.png

How retarded do you have to be as an athletics program to decide this is a good idea. Like literally all you have to say is no, find someone else.

This is one of the rare situations where I'm legitimately in disbelief.

Normally even when someone is being dumb I can at least understand how they arrived at the dumb decision. In this case I cannot.

How retarded do you have to be as an athletics program to decide this is a good idea. Like literally all you have to say is no, find someone else.

Look no farther than their stupid pig chant. These guys would love to have played the part of the president in Season 1 Episode 1 of Black Mirror.

Yea. In a perfect world they start 0-4, fire Pittman then close 8-4 under Petrino.

He is setting himself up to be their next Head Coach. Their current coach is a dead man walking....BP is setting himself as the cheap savior of the bacon

I’m surprised they fired him the first time. Seriously, just line up slutty coeds who are willing to spin the wheel of getting knocked up by a millionaire.

A different AD fired him. Maybe the new guy can say they purge employment records after ten years so he passed his background check.

A different AD fired him. Maybe the new guy can say they purge employment records after ten years so he passed his background check.
Here’s one for you historians. Has any person ever been fired as head coach of a college football team, only to be rehired years later as an assistant coach by that same college.

Back