Way too early 2023 Schedule Prediction

I see 8 4 or 7-5 if indeed we do play SC State with losses to Ole Miss, Miami, Clemson, UGA & maybe UNC.

Put me down for 7-5. I will adjust after four games as below:

If we are 3-1, then we go 8-4
If we are 1-3, then we go 5-7

If BFK is the real deal, we have a 4-game win streak heading into COFH.

I have some spot-on take it to the bank predictions to share but alas it is way too early.

I predict the first week that we lose and Colorado wins, there will be 5 threads on Prime Time.
Mortal lock. Is Vegas giving odds on that? I want some action on the over.

Meanwhile . . .

Four wins is most likely outcome. Maybe five. Six and a really crappy bowl game on a purple baseball field or something would take a bunch of lucky breaks. Seven ain't happening. And three is totally possible.

I don't like to make predictions until I see the spring game. Even after that there are still a lot of unknowns. I feel that with a BK lead team, you will see a team that will play hard to the last whistle. If healthy I think we have the depth to win at least 5 games maybe 6. I'm interested especially how recruiting changes (improves or not) with all of the hires we've made programmatically (coaching, analysts, liaisons, etc.). In the long run, our ability to recruit better will positively (or negatively) affect the outcome in the W-L column.

Y’all are gonna be the same bitches saying you called it when we hired Key after we knock Clemson out in Death Valley and finally win against the athens school at Bobby Dodd.

Probably 4 wins.
We just don’t have the athletes compared to the teams on our schedule.
Very few of our starters would be starters for our opponents.
By the way, stop scheduling UCF, Ole Miss, Alabama, BYU, Temple, etc. as these are just losses and we have averaged only 3.5 wins per season over the last 4 years.

Probably 4 wins.
We just don’t have the athletes compared to the teams on our schedule.
Very few of our starters would be starters for our opponents.
By the way, stop scheduling UCF, Ole Miss, Alabama, BYU, Temple, etc. as these are just losses and we have averaged only 3.5 wins per season over the last 4 years.
How the öööö we know who the starters are. New coach. We transferred in and signed a few new guys that can ball. We get at least 8 wins next season. Coaching was the problem not the talent.

I know you're trollng, but still, go öööö yourself.

Back