We all need to

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
Trust CGC and this new staff today, tomorrow, and the seasons to come. I know some of us are going to have those knee-jerk reactions this season when we question a play call, question a certain player playing this position instead of Johnny come lately. Please, please, please trust the process and be patient. This is year one, it's only going to get better.

THWG

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
You never attended a game at a team going 15-0. There are still some idiots questioning every hiccup. He is saying dont be that idiot.
Those types won't be convinced by a friendly preseason "temper expectations" PSA. They just leave for a while when they're wrong.

This is the OP reminding himself.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Those types won't be convinced by a friendly preseason "temper expectations" PSA. They just leave for a while when they're wrong.

This is the OP reminding himself.
Perhaps. But unless the whiners are loners it is possible to talk them off the cliff.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Perhaps. But unless the whiners are loners it is possible to talk them off the cliff.
That's a worthy cause, but we've got a couple weeks left to dream before the ST Butthurt hotline's phones need to be plugged in.
The Tennessee opener a couple years back sure could have used them :grouphug:

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
The season hasn’t even started yet and we are already poised for epic Stingtalk drama
I think most folks will be plenty patient as long as they see talent coming in. The option diehards will grumble about a dip in offensive efficiency and a lot of heads will explode if and when we line up in shotgun on short yardage and fail to convert.

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
I think most folks will be plenty patient as long as they see talent coming in. The option diehards will grumble about a dip in offensive efficiency and a lot of heads will explode if and when we line up in shotgun on short yardage and fail to convert.
Agreed!