We all need Vad's mentality! Check out these

225Jacket

Helluva Engineer
http://mobile.twitter.com/vadlee02

Vadlee02: I'm a true believer!
about 1 hour ago

Vadlee02: 2010 GT season is put to rest, now we gone be 2011 ACC's best! Vad Lee will be present on the field, just wondering if YOU will? #GTFlow
about 2 hours ago

VadLee02 :Tomorrow is near and I have no fear! I'm ready to be great and for all you haters just wait!! #Feb. 2nd
about 2 hours ago

Vad is hilarious. I think he'll keep his calm in pressure situations. Looking forward to seeing him compete.

VadLee02 :Tomorrow is near and I have no fear! I'm ready to be great and for all you haters just wait!! #Feb. 2nd
about 2 hours ago

e5XnY.jpg

Good to see the folks that actually wanna be here get a little pub from us.

AABB rhyme scheme....kid passed first grade with flying colors

I agree, but what's disheartening is that we thought the guys that are defecting WANTED to be here.

Oh I know man, that's the discouraging thing. But we can rest assured that everyone who signs on the dotted line tomorrow are ready and eager to be the next Gold and White clad warriors for the 'Ramblin Wreck!

http://mobile.twitter.com/vadlee02

Vadlee02: I'm a true believer!
about 1 hour ago

Vadlee02: 2010 GT season is put to rest, now we gone be 2011 ACC's best! Vad Lee will be present on the field, just wondering if YOU will? #GTFlow
about 2 hours ago

about 2 hours ago

Why does he rhyme all the time? It seems that he always likes to tweet, I just hopes that he's just as fast with his feet. We had a bad year in 2010 but this is the year we go for the win. Like 2009 but this time a bowl win, we'll prove to the world that we're back again. 1917, 1928, 52,and 90... aint it great?! CPJ's got our boys in line, come September we'll be oh so fine. We'll have a team that would make Dodd proud, all we need is yall to get real loud!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what's more funny, the kid in the chair with the WTF expression, the new hubby standing at attention waiting for permission to breath from his new wifey or DeDe chuckin' a football/bridal bouquet. Her form is impecable, btw. I wonder if she has any eligibility left?

Back