We are now readable by non-members for a few days so they can join in the celebration.

Van hayes

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Nobody can whine and cry like a mutt!! Sony and his butt buddy Nick made me sick sitting on the bench and crying last night. Act like grown men you mutt pussies.

Van hayes

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I dunno how many of youz guys were around when Dan Marino (1981) threw a similar (but shorter) laser into the endzone to crush Georgia's dreams into oblivion but that last pass last night did sort of remind me of it.
Yes I was a witness to that glorious pass. Last night was just as sweet!!!

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I dunno how many of youz guys were around when Dan Marino (1981) threw a similar (but shorter) laser into the endzone to crush Georgia's dreams into oblivion but that last pass last night did sort of remind me of it.
Todd Blackledge I believe.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
My thirst for Dwag tears is unquenchable.

Keep 'em comin, bartender! - rounds for the house!

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
Friend of mine had seats behind the Bama bench. Saban told the kicker to miss that kick. Said he had a few side bets as ‘Buck Blew’ on end of half and end of regulation. Bama could pretty much score at will.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Friend of mine had seats behind the Bama bench. Saban told the kicker to miss that kick. Said he had a few side bets as ‘Buck Blew’ on end of half and end of regulation. Bama could pretty much score at will.
Come on man.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I dunno, man. I’m going to work hard to make sure UGA fans don’t forget this one.
Gonna be even sweeter reminding them after they drop a few games this upcoming season.
For all we know, Eason may have won all the games and the natty as starter.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I honestly didn't even know UGA played for the title in 1982 until yesterday. I guess it's kind of forgettable when you come in second
Hypothetically they could've won it in both 81 and 82. They would've had to win and Clemson lose for that to happen, but it was a possibility.

Hershel Walker and all.

Gonna be even sweeter reminding them after they drop a few games this upcoming season.
For all we know, Eason may have won all the games and the natty as starter.
That’s right. Saban was smart enough to bring in a closer off the bench and Kirby Shart let Jacob Eason Christ go to waste.

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
Hypothetically they could've won it in both 81 and 82. They would've had to win and Clemson lose for that to happen, but it was a possibility.

Hershel Walker and all.
I actually think they had a better team in 81 and 82 than in 80.