We got a mention from the Nat'l CFB Media

You mean the little ööööers not only need trophies for everybody but also can't be laughed at for their foibles?

You can laugh at me for any older guy cliches that fit me. I have the greatest old guy gift of all - a general don't give a öööö attitude about much of anything.

I was really hoping for turnover tacos where a guy in a big taco hat followed by a chihuahua brings a taco cart and places the taco hat on Swilling’s head, declaring him the Taco King, and everyone cheers and then they get tacos.

Sponsored by Taco Bell. Two sponsorships. Profit.

You’re welcome.

I was really hoping for turnover tacos where a guy in a big taco hat followed by a chihuahua brings a taco cart and places the taco hat on Swilling’s head, declaring him the Taco King, and everyone cheers and then they get tacos.

You’re welcome.
This would make me work extra hard to get a turnover. Way more than any of the other things that are floating around CFB these days.

You’re welcome.
Taco Charlton approves.
D1674C7C-0BF6-4DA6-80FA-B927217A2E7E.jpeg

I would prefer delicious turnover turnovers. apple, peach, and cherry.

You can laugh at me for any older guy cliches that fit me. I have the greatest old guy gift of all - a general don't give a öööö attitude about much of anything.

Cool lyrics bro

AE88C183-ED50-4CED-97F2-11562002BAED.jpeg

Why can't we return to the good old days when it was solely about the team and not individual accolades.
8926345.jpeg

Back