"We got out-coached today..."

98ReckDriver

Varsity Lurker
This quote was taken from the NCS board. Just something to chew on. I thought Amato was a freakin' genius.

By the way, the thuggin' and chuggin' by NCS really hurt them against us. This is SUCH sweet justice. I can still picture that pile of garbage standing over Kerry Watkins in Raleigh after he missed the easy catch in OT and the MANY MANY MANY MANY throat slash maneuvers by their players to any and all opposing fans over the past couple of years. TALKING POINT: This behavior was not there before "The Chest."

Hey Chest, get a better team before you let your players take on your personality. You stink.

Eck

Edited for clarity and frankly, to make it more interesting to read

Amato is a good coach, game-wise, even though I cn't stand the attitude he instills/allows in (some of) his players. But, heck, he has a better record against FSU than any other coach outside of Coker.

That being said, I pointed out a quote last week by one of the NCState fans in a thread that "Chan is doing a fantastic job at Tech." OSTTE.

Point being, outside the Clemson game, this team has proved A LOT of people wrong about the team and especially the coach. He will build a great program here, it will just take longer than some people like, because he is doing it the right way.

Back